Sunday, February 13, 2011

Which are the best universities or colleges in New Zealand for Nursing courses?

What are the best universities and colleges in the nursing course in New Zealand? Please suggest some names. University of Auckland, Otago University, the University of Canterbury, Victoria University of Wellington, this is the place in New Zealand you can study nursing. Northland Polytechnic Unitec New Zealand AUT University University of Auckland Te Whare Wananga Awanuiārangi the Manukau Institute of Technology Institute of Technology Waikato Institute of Technology Waiariki Institute of Western technology Taranaki (Witt) EIT Hawkes Bay UCOL (School Universal Learning), Massey University, Whitireia Polytechnic Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology Otago Polytechnic Southern Institute of Technology, I recommend going there is always at your side. All these places are at a level that you are going to get a job when you leave. But would my choice be either Auckland University and Massey University (you can in Wellington and Palmerston North study) because they are the universities and of higher quality than Polytec or technical schools, but I will look at the Southern Institute of Technology, since zero fees ! .

1 comments:

There is Hope said...

I have been accepted into both Massey and SIT and I can't decide. HELP any advice...

Post a Comment