Thursday, February 17, 2011

What are some good universities in Illinois with a Nursing Program?

I want to major in nursing and minor in Pre-Med. What are some good nursing schools in Illinois for large programs than the UIC (the class is too large.) Doing? Ways to go to college to study nursing a bad idea? Should I just go to a community college? But I really want to go to college life experience.! Just go for pre-med! Trust me. I am an RN, and this area is appalling that a T. Plus, there are really no jobs. Google "No nurse shortage" or "No jobs are nursing. It is really sad. The field is bound to worsen as time goes on. I wish I would have gone ahead with. Much better environment and more fun size. Ugh, I agree with the Expert RN. I wish I would have gone right here in pre-MED or a bachelor's degree in biochemistry or something, and then applied to school.what I would! Nursing is really a waste of time. Top 5 most stressful jobs, and wages are terrible. I think I'm grateful to have a job, like most nurses are not respected by foreign nurses to provide outsourcing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment