Monday, February 28, 2011

What are some good colleges/universities that have a good nursing program? More info below.?

college or university has a public school. no name school like Harvard, Princeton and Yale, because im not so smart. school somewhere in America EXCEPTION: Alabama college / university has a school that is not a problem with a person of another race. My goal is to Crna, thats why I got a good school with a good nurse would. Please help me. For those who are not sick thanks in advance. I really appreciate it. THANK YOU! University of Virginia and Old Dominion University (Norfolk, VA) is the top schools with nursing programs. My husband went to UVA for the BSN. Sounds like you do not want to be in the deep South. I can certainly understand it. Look at the University of Minnesota and Wayne State University. University of Wyoming, I know that we are in the middle of nowhere, but our universities are top notch and cheap as hell to participate. I was hesitant about online application to determine before I found this page: http://www.1stdegreeadvisor.i information / advice degreehtml contacted me immediately and helped me choose the online degree program that best suited me. You can try: California State University Long Beach has a good nurse. Long Beach is a mixed area, with people of all races. Go online and check out the school. Good luck. Alabama I attack, they are good people - and they know that the drug .

0 comments:

Post a Comment