Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Is it possible to switch universities for the final year of a nursing degree?

I get to the end of my sophomore year, but is not satisfied with the quality of education. I feel I can be better taught in other universities. You should contact the specific schools. Most colleges have a clause which so many hours to be taken at your school. This is to prevent people with all their classes in a school, but then you get a diploma from each other. I think it's possible, but only if there are places on courses in other universities. You must begin to contact them and ask. What to consider when you change horses in mid race.1. You will lose all elective credits in the base hours. 2nd Foundation (math, composition.) Hours is equivalent to 60 credit hours. Three. Any grade below a C will automatically be withdrawn by the college you want to get into. We always think the grass is greener on the other year.I pasture.If you in the finals I recommend that you put up with the quality of teaching and make their own scientific exploration of their interests, but if it's just personal, and you're just flat wrong, and you believe that care more about the game again. then the first base classes to go to it.You have nothing more to lose that money and credit hours, but you must start again, more GPA.and hope that the grass is greener and the filling escape your garden. Good luck, guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment