Sunday, February 20, 2011

What universities offer the associates degree in nursing?

I would like to pursue a career as an RN. I wanted a university (not a community college) to visit. I would go for my staff level. What are some universities that offer this program? You should contact the universities in your area. There are not many full four years at university and offer alternatives. In my state there is only one. VCC four years schools offer a four-year nursing education. Community colleges offer two-year degree. Therefore, you must go to a community college for two years degrees. Ohio University Chillicothe Branch in Texas, their are five universities that offer one degree. If you check with the Board of Nursing of your condition or situation, they can tell which programs are approved and are offered at universities. Most software programs offer University of Nursing, BSN, and and programs are usually offered by schools and junior or community colleges. While most colleges offer four years BSN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment