Saturday, February 26, 2011

Did I make a bad choice applying for nursing at state universities?

I am a senior, and recently returned my response from universities. I have been rejected by two, waiting list of two had two (one of whom is a community college that I would not go). All the universities I have been rejected / waiting list said to look after their numbers had an enrollment this year, and that they register only so many etc etc. All the schools I had been told to qualifying, I had not accomplished much. I'm really not a bad student. I'm taking two AP classes, two honors classes and one non-honors class. I have a B + average, honors not all of my AP / Honors and an A in my class. I've played a sport every four years and has been involved in community service, etc. I had 1720 on my SAT verbal and mathematics in 1150. I went to UConn (INSTAT - waiting list for nursing program), (rejected) UMaryland, UDelaware (rejected), UMass Amherst (approved) (Waiting List) U New Hampshire. I knew I probably would not get in or maybe UMaryland UDelaware. I'm sorry continue.I I knew that probably will not enter into or possibly UMaryland UDelaware However, according to the College Board, I am much more UNH standards and still not get in! I am very frustrated. I always wanted to go to a large public university. But I wanted to have more than one option you would! Then there are some who believe that nursing had a big effect on whether rejected or wait-list schools. Some of them requested a second most important (University of Connecticut, the University of Massachusetts), but not in others. Here's the thing, but my parents will not let me go to a community college. Not that I really want. More four-year public universities will not transfer to RN students. In most unis state has to be in nursing education in 4 years. I do not volunteer in a hospital, but I am a medical response and technition voluntered in an ambulance. If you want to be a nurse, do not make a bad choice. I want to look at the possibility of community colleges, if you do not get recognized when you go four years in most universities look at a community college transfer their priority for acceptance at the junior level. You can start all these conditions and works with the transfer counselor at your community college. So if you are not in school 4 years for you as a junior, you will be in line to get your RN Community College Shooting full can be achieved. Do not despair. His waiting list does not mean you will not start, but in the meantime, back a couple of good shots, just in case. Good luck! You've worked hard and you will succeed, no matter where you study. Plus - we need good nurses. I think you should always consult your nursingmajors in some universities, but also another option to keep in mind. So if you refuse certain universities, or just because your desire to breastfeed, you can turn with a favorite. I want to look at the possibility of community colleges, if you do not get recognized when you go four years in most universities look at a community college transfer their priority for acceptance at the junior level. You can start all these conditions and works with the transfer counselor at your community college. So if you are not in school 4 years for you as a junior, you will be in line to get your RN Community College Shooting full can be achieved. Do not despair. His waiting list does not mean you will not start, but in the meantime, back a couple of good shots, just in case. Good luck! You've worked hard and you will succeed, no matter where you study. Plus - we need good nurses. I think you should always consult your nursingmajors in some universities, but also another option to keep in mind. So if you refuse certain universities, or just because your desire to breastfeed, you can turn with a favorite. I want to look at the possibility of community colleges, if you do not get recognized when you go four years in most universities look at a community college transfer their priority for acceptance at the junior level. You can start all these conditions and works with the transfer counselor at your community college. So if you are not in school 4 years for you as a junior, you will be in line to get your RN Community College Shooting full can be achieved. Do not despair. His waiting list does not mean you will not start, but in the meantime, back a couple of good shots, just in case. Good luck! You've worked hard and you will succeed, no matter where you study. Plus - we need good nurses. I think you should always consult your nursingmajors in some universities, but also another option to keep in mind. So if you refuse certain universities, or just because your desire to breastfeed, you can turn with a favorite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment