Tuesday, February 15, 2011

US/Canada Nursing Universities/Colleges?

I am currently living in the U.S., and I learn that most colleges / universities is a waiting list or interview process, the emphasis in nursing. Are there schools and universities in the U.S., which automatically recognize you in your nursing program? I was told that you can go to Canada where you will be automatically accepted into their program. But you must prove you have a lot of money to study, and you must have good grades. In addition, current classes are taken in the U.S., non-transferable. Can anyone confirm this or provide more information? There is no university that you accept. Nursing is a job you want in the labor market, so everyone tries to get a nursing degree. My friend wanted to go to Cal State Long Beach for a nursing degree, and his advisers have said that they would bring a list and may not be able to come into the classroom for another year. In Canada, it is easier to get into classes. University of Toronto nursing diploma for the first year you can pay more because you are not a resident. The second year you would pay for what Canadians pay for college. which is about the same $ 3,900 dollars. The lessons are transferable. Want to contact the University prior to important decisions. Contact Tulane in New Orleans: http://www2.tulane.edu/ We have new students here, and they have one of the best medical programs in the country from what I understand .

0 comments:

Post a Comment