Saturday, February 12, 2011

What are the best universities (worldwide) for majoring in nursing/doctor/pharmacy?

One of the three (nurse, doctor, pharmacy) are those for which they are more natural, I chose one of the three. While universities are best for them? In particular, I hope that universities in California, USA. I would also like to hear from other universities outside the United States and allow foreign students. I imagine that Oxford and Cambridge in England would be a good thing for medicine. Yale University-san jose davis nursing nurses, but the program still has its two best graduates of medical schools, probably from California University of California-Berkeley and UCLA, Harvard Medical School (or any of the Ivy League - Dartmouth, etc), Georgetown, Stanford, Vanderbilt.to name a few. institutions rarely offer a degree in pre-med, so it is really "good" school of medicine degree. You can major in biology, chemistry or another science at a public or private school and - with good grades, and appropriate for volunteers and interns - the result admittence created at Yale medical schools, U.S. News and World Report, a ranking, but all locations drug etc. schools based on specialty stores, etc. For Pre-Med or Pre-Pharm, would you just want to be a respectable school with a good or pharm school to be accepted. With schools for degrees, I would check out: UCSF Univ Washington, Stanford, UCLA (Geffen) UCSD USC (Keck) Cal-Irvine Cal-Davis for care, there are many good schools and all that really matters is that you put in an accredited program, examination.The you for NCLEX-RN to top WITH schools are schools that essay or research vary lines. In your area I would check: Univ Washington UCSF UCLA, Arizona State Univ University of Arizona. San Diego Univ San Francisco, Cal State - La Loma Linda University San Diego State San Francisco State ** For nursing school, I will consider what the hospitals in clinical school places If you have a good variety and good quality clinical experiences? Also, look at class size and available technology, etc. All these will be very beneficial to prepare for nursing. All those I mentioned in the 100 nursing schools. For Pharm grade schools for most of the best programs in the east, but I want to check out: UCSF Univ of Arizona, USC, UCSD University of the Pacific (Long) Loma Linda University Midwestern University, I know nothing about foreign universities, but I urge you to look at the different health care systems in overseas countries as you make your decision. In the U.S. we have the best and most innovative health care in the world. People come from all over the world to get treatment in the U.S., because we have the best doctors, hospitals, etc. San Francisco, Cal State - La Loma Linda University San Diego State San Francisco State ** For nursing school, I will consider what the hospitals in clinical school places If you have a good variety and good quality clinical experiences? Also, look at class size and available technology, etc. All these will be very beneficial to prepare for nursing. All those I mentioned in the 100 nursing schools. For Pharm grade schools for most of the best programs in the east, but I want to check out: UCSF Univ of Arizona, USC, UCSD University of the Pacific (Long) Loma Linda University Midwestern University, I know nothing about foreign universities, but I urge you to look at the different health care systems in overseas countries as you make your decision. In the U.S. we have the best and most innovative health care in the world. People come from all over the world to get treatment in the U.S., because we have the best doctors, hospitals, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment