Monday, March 7, 2011

I want to be a nurse, What Universities offer a great (good) nursing program?

Well, I'ma freshman in high school. I go to a vocational school to become a nursing assistant (CNA). So far I have a GPA of 5.3 through my note in 3:07 of the first quarter. I am a woman. I want to go to college for my degree at a Masters. I also take Honors English, Honors U.S. Government Service, Honors Biology, Honors Algebra II, Spanish II, Physical Education. I'm not going to take my love for my second year (next year). I live in Maryland and I prefer to go to any state. Finally, the university, I want to go are: Brigham Young University, Utah State University and Fairmont State University. Again, good colleges and universities that offer a great / great benefits in nursing? Yes, I am a Mormon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment