Friday, March 4, 2011

Does anyone know any universities that offer Masters Degree in Nursing with Women's Health Nurse Practitioner?

I want to do online as much as possible. Vanderbilt checked and Frontier. I live in Tennessee, but I just have to make some trips that no matter where you are! Thanks for any info, I found a school. I'm sure there's more: http://www.allnursingschools.com/schools/ID1207/ really do not understand how you can take online nursing. And I suspect that potential employers may feel the same. In all cases, the program WPNP Vanderbilt is excellent. My cousin. You can not become a nurse line. If you want to become a NP must first obtain their BSN (4 year nursing degree) and experience of 2-3 years "of care before they can apply for Master's NP program. Nurses, with their hands skills that can not learn on your computer. School of Nursing involves working in clinical settings to gain practical experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment